Monday

Basic Window Frame Template


I created this window frame image in Paintshop Pro it is 554 pixels x 554 pixels at 300 pixels per inch in .PNG format.

The window frame template is being shared for free for you to decorate and use any way you like.

To download the frame Template - Right click on the image below to open in a new window and then save to your PC for use in Paintshop Pro



It would be great if you would like to share your results using this window frame
in our Facebook group

2 comments:

cjpeterson38 said...

I don't know if you read the comments on these older freebies, but I am hoping! I would be willing to purchase this one, the calendar one and the lines for the recipe one. My e-mail is alaskanpioneer@msn.com
Carla

PCArtistique said...

Please download them for free :)