Monday

Curled Paper Edges by Karen

Curled Edges
Tutorial Video



Tutorial Notes

** It is a surprisingly simple technique
** Tear a real piece of paper
** Wet and roll and pinch the edge
** Scan the edge and tube it

The Video may take a while to open but is a super instruction on how to make curled edges. The most time consuming part for me was cleaning the edges (tubing it)
I made mine in Paint Shop Pro. Hope you enjoy making your own curled edges!

Terms of Use/Permission

Hi Pat,

I would be delighted for you to point others to my website.
My aim is to help as many people as I can to discover their creativity through learning how to digital scrapbook. So I would love for your to send digital scrapbooking beginners here to use my tutorials. Karen  Step By Step Digital Scrapbook - Helping you turn your special photos into creative artworks you can share with your family and friends.

No comments: